If you are after a sun lounger for use near a pool or near water then a resin model is one of the best options available. Usually cheaper than hardwood alternatives, a resin chaise lounge can be more comfortable than those made from natural materials as the texture of the resin can be controlled more easily to produce comfortable outlines and textures. Additionally if you get a good resin patio lounger you probably won’t need cushions and covers, towel coverings will do.
On the downside a cheap poolside lounger may discolor and crack easily within a year or two. To avoid this situation you should opt for a quality model such as the Kettler Roma Resin Chaise Lounge.
- Material – High density, quality resin/mineral mix that withstands all weathers.
- UV Resistant – Whilst many resin products can suffer from exposure to sunlight the Kettler Roma sun lounger is UV resistant so won’t fade or crack. Try and get a three year guarantee from any other resin lounger manufacturer!
- Reclines in Four Positions – Maximise your tan and comfort. Choose from any of four positions depending on your mood or the weather. The foot section also drops down for easy access.
- Wheels – Many sun loungers can be difficult to handle but the Kettler Roma is made for moving, lightweight and wheeled this 30lbs outdoor sun lounger can be moved from sun to shade easily.
- Foldaway Design – Out of season you can de clutter your patio space by folding the lounger down and storing away. The design incorporates a safety track and latch system for easy and safe folding.
Dimensions – Overall 31″ W x 72″ H x 42.5″ D makes this lounger good for even the tallest of individuals. Components measure :
Seat Dim: 23″ x 44″
Back Dim: 22.5″ x 27.5″
Arm Height from Floor: 24″
Seat Height from Floor: 15″
A simple, stylish, tough lounger that goes great by the pool no matter what climate you are living in. Easy to keep clean and easy to store. A great buy that will give you years of use.